T-D/N 720p, Box Type, ABF, 12VDC/PoE
รหัสสินค้า : WV-SPN611
- 720p HD images up to 60 fps*1
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Enhanced Super Dynamic*1 and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function: 0.01 lx (Color), 0.003 lx (B/W) at F1.4
- IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.(Extension Unit)
- IR LED is controlled to match the environment, thereby the camera provides clear images of human faces without white blur.(Extension Unit)
- High Speed ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
- Double SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slots for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (H.264 / JPEG). Realize long-term recording and auto backup function.
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.(Extension Software)
- Can be added new intelligent extension software in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Super Chroma Compensation function realizes a better color reproducibility even in low illumination.
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Supports Extension Units : Hardware functions can be added by mounting an Extension Unit (IR-LED unit, RS-485 output unit) to the front or rear sides of the camera.
- HLC (High Light Compensation):
If a bright light source such as car headlights points in the driection of a camera, the camera corrects for strong lights and their surroundings to provide clear images of the areas.
*1 Super Dynamic function is automatically set off on 60 fps mode